5 things to see in Puglia (Italy):
• Trulli of Alberobello: Alberobello is one of the 51 Italian sites included in the UNESCO World Heritage List . This name derives from the Greek τρούλος, and indicates the ancient conical constructions in dry stone of prehistoric origin. This kind of stone was used for the buildings and was obtained from the limestone plateau of the Murgia.
- Castellana caves : You must visit to the Castellana’s Caves, this site is open all year. The route of spread to an average depth of 70 meters, the first length of 1 kilometer and lasting 50 minutes, the other of the length of 3 kilometers . The temperature of the underground environments is of about 18 ° C , while the humidity is higher than 90 % .
- Visit the center of “Polignano a Mare” : The oldest part of this town stands on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Adriatic Sea at 33 kilometers south of the capital . The most important sites of interest are marine caves and the ruins of Ancient Roman town, like the bridge of the Via Traiana that is still viable and crosses Lama Monachile.
- Lunch or dinner at the Grotta Palazzese: It’s one of the most beautiful and evocative Italian restaurants with an excellent service and menù, Five stars are not enough …
- Historical center of Ostuni : Ostuni is a very panoramic city, every house is a lookout, every restaurant has a nice view ,it is called the white city because all the houses are painted in this color and on sunny days it gives an incredible show!